Your website has only seconds to capture interest. Think about articles you’ve read, speeches you’ve heard, books you’ve begun. The initial exposure helps people determine whether they want to spend more time reading, listening or viewing. There is simply too much competition for time to expect that people will invest too much of theirs in trying to overcome a tepid introduction.
Let’s explore some of the best ways to get the provocative ideas you need:
- Read books and relevant publications and summarize your reading and document your ideas.
- Brainstorm with others. Engage a team of trusted advisors. Being a part of a powerful mastermind group and trusted advisors is a great way to improve your ideas and creativity.
- Invest in self-development. A Japanese proverb says: “I will master something, then the creativity will come.”
- Question basic assumptions. This applies not just to your own assumptions, but also to those of your advisers and clients. You gain new insights to arrive at the proper solution.
- Take a contrarian view. Discuss a concept’s pros and cons. Clients hire us not necessarily to agree with them but to question their views and basic premises in order to improve their business.
- Create a story. Using a story to convey a particular concept forces us to develop ideas to make it more effective.
- Interview others. This is a terrific way to learn, gain new ideas and leverage effective marketing while developing new audio and video content for your website and that of the person you are interviewing.
- Social networking. When joining effective and smart online communities, you may quickly gain knowledge of what is being asked and discussed, and how you may be of help to others.
- Creative marketing ideas
- Eight key to a successful life
- The Benefits of Blogging
- Tips for Writing Feature Articles
- How to Get Targeted Traffic to Your Website
- 102 Simple Tips To Increase Website Traffic
- 8 Types of Blog Posts Which Always Seem to Get Links and Traffic
- Why we need life insurance (article in hindi )