Your reality mirrors what goes on in your mind
If you imagine yourself weak and poor, you will enact this part in your life, but if you imagine yourself powerful and rich, you will eventually become so. This is where parents play a very important role, because they can give their child a creative outlet for their imagination, or suppress and inhibit the child’s imagination.
Many young people stop using their imagination almost entirely during this stage of their lives, and others make use of it in a constructive manner.
Everything starts in the mind, and in the imagination. Your imagination is responsible, to a large extent, for the kind of life you are experiencing right now, and what goes on in your mind now, would affect your future.
- A business starts as a thought and a mental image.
- You first imagine yourself possessing a certain kind of car, and then you do something to get it.
- If you wish to lose weight, you start by imagining yourself slim and well-shaped. If this thought is clear and focused, and you allow no doubt, you will sooner or later find the ideas, the information, and the energy to do something about it.
- If you imagine yourself as an athlete, a teacher or an actor, and repeat this thought in your mind, day after day, this thought will drive you into action, and eventually would turn into reality.
- This is exactly how successful people become prosperous.
How to imagine your future
The mind’s ability to turn imagination into reality is truly very powerful. If you want to have a creative mind, just follow these steps:
- Describe or draw your desired image, seeing yourself successfully, as you’d like.
- Breathe deeply and relax. This way you’llbe more responsive and able to create a more detailed picture, since what you imagine must be as close to the real experience as possible. Pay special attention to the sights, sounds, smells, tastes and any other details of the scene.
- Imagine your desired results. Imagine that they’re really happening, and imagine yourself in the present tense with phrases like “I am,” and forget the “I hope” or “I’ll try.”
- Create positive emotions such as joy, happiness and relaxation in the scene or vibe of the situation, and smile while you’re imagining.
- Spend five minutes mentally visualizing the image you want realized, a minimum of twice per week. Try it first thing in the morning before getting out of bed, and again at night just before bedtime. Free yourself of tensions, and imagine yourself in a calm and relaxed place.
Inspirational Quotes On The Power Of Your Imagination
Imagination is more important that knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” Albert Einstein
“Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.” Carl Sagan
“Imagination and creativity can change the world.” Anonymous
“Everything you can imagine is real.” Pablo Picasso
“The world is but a canvas to the imagination.” Henry David Thoreau
“Imagination is a place where all the important answers live.” Joe Meno
“But, I nearly forgot you must close your eyes, otherwise…you won’t see anything.” Alice
“Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever.” Walt Disney
“The man who has no imagination has no wings.” Muhammad Ali
“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.” Albert Einstein
“Imagination takes you everywhere.” Anonymous
“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” Lewis Carroll
“What is now proved was once only imagined.” William Blake
“Happiness is imagination.” Anonymous
“If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.” William Arthur Ward
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” Mark Twain
“Imagination should be used, not to escape reality, but to create it.” Colin Wilson
“The power of imagination created the illusion that my vision went much farther than the naked eye could actually see.” Nelson Mandela
“Imagination is the soil that brings dreams to life.” Anonymous
“When one paints an ideal, one does not need to limit one’s imagination.” Ellen Key
“Worry is a misuse of imagination.” Dan Zadra
“Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination.” Immanuel Kant
“You need imagination in order to imagine a future that doesn’t exist.” Azar Nafisi
“Your imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” Albert Einstein
“Live out of your imagination, not your history.” Stephen R. Covey
“Imagination is the true magic carpet.” Norman Vincent Peale
“Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.” John Lennon
“Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.” Oscar Wilde
“We are more often frightened than hurt, and we suffer more from imagination than from reality.” Seneca
“I mean, the most important thing to me is imagination.” Rob Walton
“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will.” George Bernard Shaw
“The best use of imagination is creativity.” Deepak Chopra
“Bring ideas in and entertain them royally, for one of them may be the king.” Mark Van Doren
“Let your imagination run wild.” Anonymous
“Reality is for people that lack imagination.” Hayao Miyazaki
“Imagination is an instrument of survival.” Rogier Van Der Heide
“When you start to develop your powers of empathy and imagination, the whole world opens up to you.” Susan Sarandon
“Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.” Mark Twain
“I have too much imagination to be a housewife.” Marilyn Monroe
“Imagination is the power of the mind over the possibilities of things.” William Stevens
“Expand your imagination.” Jeff Hardy
“The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.” Tony Robbins
“Imagination creates reality.” Richard Wagner
“Use your imagination.” Anonymous
“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” Jamie Paolinetti
“True change takes place in the imagination.” Thomas Moore
“All I imagine is good things happening and coming my way. It is my mind, so why shall I not use it to empower me?” ATGW
“Life is only limited by a lack of imagination.” ATGW
“Use your imagination to fly to a world of prosperity, abundance, and success.” ATGW
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, and live the life you have imagined.” Henry David Thoreau
What you are think About Power of Imagination ?
Share in Comment box