Here are tips for coping with a tense situation and hopefully resolving it to everyone’s satisfaction:
1. Remain calm. When a customer starts yelling or being otherwise rude, there is nothing to be gained by responding in a similar manner. In fact, that will probably escalate hostilities. Maintain control of yourself, even if the customer’s tirade makes you feeling like yelling yourself.
2. Don’t take it personally. Remember, the customer is not angry with you, they are displeased with the performance of your product or the quality of the service you provide. Your personal feelings are beside the point.
3. Use your best listening skills. The first thing an angry customer wants is to vent. To do so, they need someone to listen—and, for better or worse, you are that person. Listening patiently can defuse a situation, as long as the customer feels acknowledged in his or her complaint. Hear them out. When they are done talking, summarize what you’ve heard and ask any questions to further clarify their complaint. Body language can be critically important here. Keep eye contact. Stand or sit up straight. Keep your arms uncrossed. Show how closely you’re paying attention to their problem.
4. Actively sympathize. After the customer vents, he wants to know you understand where he’s coming from and how he or she feels. Express sympathy for their unpleasant customer experience. Respect and understanding go a long way toward smoothing things over.
5. Apologize gracefully. Whether the customer’s complaint is legitimate or not is really irrelevant. If you want her to stay a customer, you need to express an apology for the problem they are having (or perceive to be having). A simple, straightforward statement is often all that’s needed: “I’m sorry you’re not happy with our product. Let’s see what we can do to make things right.”
6. Find a solution. Once you understand why the customer is unhappy, it is time to offer a solution. Ask him what he feels should be done or put forward your own fair and realistic answer to the problem. In most cases, that’s all the customer is looking for—and may result in providing some degree of satisfaction.
7. Take a few minutes on your own. After the situation has been resolved and the customer is on her way, it’s helpful for you to take your own “time-out.” Even if you’ve handled the situation in the most professional way possible, it’s still a stressful experience. Rather than let that stress linger inside you, take a short walk, treat yourself to a snack or find someone to talk to who makes you laugh. Then you’ll be ready to once again engage with your customers.
Ways to Sell a Product
Launching a new product for sale is an exciting time. Let’s say, that the product has been created and you’ve received feedback on who your target market should be. But how do you get the word out, now that you have a product people want and need? Here’s how.
Online selling from Advertising
Drafting a thorough marketing campaign designed to hit your target audience is the 21st century’s version of a carnival barker. You’ve got to cross-promote on different platforms in several ways to get the greatest number of eyes on your brand name and on your product information.
Build a fully responsive website. It’s important that your site looks the same, whether it is viewed on mobile, laptop or tablet — which means that your website is fully responsive. This is your place to explain your product, as well as to enable customers to place orders. Ensure that your site is capable of handling a high traffic volume. We recommended you for website and software designing and developments visit Discover of Solutions website www.discoverofsolutions.com
Social Media Advertising
Buy ad space on social media. Most social media platforms have ways that you can buy ad space that’s targeted toward particular groups you think would be interested in your products, at a relatively inexpensive price.
Email List and marketing
Create a customer loyalty email list. This way, you can send an email weekly or monthly, offering exclusive sales or information on upcoming products.
The internet has an infinite number of invaluable ways to build a loyal customer base and retain those who want more of your product and to hear about future products. first make your own Professional Email ID like firstname.lastname@example.org Book your Professional Email Id And start Email Marketing.
Traditional media is a more expensive way to sell your product but is no less effective than internet advertising.
TV and Online Advertisements
Create visual advertisements to run on television or online. The ads should be placed during targeted viewership shows.
Print ads for your product in newspapers and magazines that boast a healthy number of subscribers. This is a relatively inexpensive method, as the direct sales market goes. Often the same images you use for advertising online can be used in print as long as a few modifications are made.
Product placement during television shows or movies is probably the most expensive of all direct sales methods, but it is tremendously effective. Your product will be seen in action by a huge number of people. If your product is used or owned by a character, it gives your brand greatly-increased marketability.
With so many brick-and-mortar locations that could sell your product — and all the fairs, expos, and other events that count your intended market as its attendees — it’s important to conduct research on which places would be interested in having your product ready for them.
If your product is in stores, then consider a store display. A welcoming visual will draws eyes to your product so that they can leave the store with it and tell their friends about it.
What kinds of events has research shown that your target market attends? Concerts, science fiction conventions, industry soirees or charity shows are wonderful methods to build brand awareness.
There are as many ways to sell your product as there are people who want to buy it. A multifaceted marketing approach designed to fully saturate the market enable people the opportunity to find out what your product is, where to buy it and why they want it. Choose several or all of these ideas to show everyone what you have to offer.
Best Bulk sms marketing in india. 100% instant delivery. Marketing routes. Promotional and Transaction routes. Contact Today.
Discover of Solutions can Develop any type of SMS Software and android application according to your business requirements visit and contact support www.discoverofsolutions.com
- Single page Website
- Multi-pages Website
- Online Appointment System
- General Insurance SMS Software and database management
- LIC Daily Collection Software and database manegment
- Finance Software and database management